A practice management software can be a total game-changer in your allied health business if optimised and maximised correctly.
In this episode, we chat with Darren Rieck, co-founder of Nookal, to share with us the benefits and common worries regarding technology and the use of practice management softwares in your business.
Nookal is a practice management software that helps you keep everything in your business running on time, automate bookings and reminders, take clinical notes, writing letters and storing client files, invoice and submit claims easily, keep data safe inside and out and report and track your goals.
- The reason behind the development of Nookal and its present shape and scope.
- Their virtual team’s workflow and how technology helps make it easier for them.
- The worries of allied business health owners today.
- How Nookal supports people with productivity and collecting data.
- Hurdles business owners face that lead to the under-optimisation of their practice management software.
- How they encourage people to use their software to its full potential.
- Cathy’s experience with selling her business and how her practice management software has helped in this process.
- Struggles of allied business health owners who use practice management softwares.
- The importance of planning out trainings for allied health professionals.
- Darren’s learnings from his Nookal adventure.
- The story behind how Darren learned to make the business work and lead his team.
- Plans for Nookal in the next few years.
- Darren’s thoughts on what’s going to happen with the NDIS and My Health Record.
- Darren’s advice for allied business owners