How are you marketing your business in the time of COVID? In episode 155 of the PPMP Podcast, I have a conversation with Chris McCarroll, the Founding Director of Allied Health Marketing.
He shares his expertise in creating content and messaging that connects with your audience, especially during this time.
We also tackle the different platforms we can use to publish our content, how we can make our messages engaging and sincere, the value of working with agencies, and so much more.
If you are struggling or want to improve your business marketing, this episode is for you.
- A backgrounder on Allied Health Marketing.
- The reason why allied health professionals don’t like marketing.
- Newsletter marketing during COVID.
- Useful messaging that can best communicate with your clients and audience.
- Posting Facebook content that people can engage with quickly.
- The work that Allied Health Marketing does with allied health businesses.
- Facebook versus website marketing.
- The value of creating evergreen content.
- Essential features that allied health businesses need on their website.
- Creating videos for marketing.
- Business outcomes you can have when you work with Allied Health Marketing.
- The Allied Health Magazine.