David Jenyns is back in your ears in this latest episode! It was wonderful having David back, where once again he shares the shiniest golden nuggets about systems that every Allied Health business owner should know.
You’ll hear David walk you through the seven steps of SYSTEMology, what makes it so unique, how to recruit in a systems culture, and his use of AI. One of the juiciest parts of the episode is when David debunks some of the most common myths about systems, helping every business owner shift their mindset and have a more positive outlook.
David also gives you a sneak peek at his upcoming book – you don’t want to miss this one!
Topics covered on busting myths about systems and why systems are worth your time and effort:
- Busting the myth that systems destroy creativity, busting the myth that people will never follow systems, and busting the myth that you need expensive and complicated software.
- Understanding that there’s no other way to scale a business and remove key person dependency without systems, why you should never stop making progress and building out your systems, and putting yourself in a great position by removing risks.
- Book: SYSTEMology: Create time, Reduce Errors and Scale Your Profits with Proven Business Systems
- Book: Authority Content: The Simple Systems for Building Your Brand, Sales & Credibility
- Episode 232: [The Value of Systems]
Connect with David
- Visit David’s Websites (SystemHUB, SYSTEMology & Personal)
- Follow David on Instagram (@davidjenyns)
- Connect with David on Facebook
- Connect with David on LinkedIn
- Follow David on Twitter/X (@davidjenyns)
- Check out David’s YouTube
- Tune into David’s podcast, (Business Processes Simplified)
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.