In this episode of the PPMP Podcast, I thought I’d share with you my thoughts on using practice management softwares especially at a time when you practically have to let your teamwork from home overnight. If it weren’t for these softwares, practices would probably have a hard time managing their businesses remotely.
Customer service and allied health business are so much easier when you have a cloud-based practice management software managing so many aspects of your client data and keeping it safe, sound and compliant with rules and regulations. It has made running practices possible wherever you are in the world.
- The great changes and improvements we have seen from practice management software providers during the COVID-19 pandemic in order to help practices and their teams.
- Shoutout to practice management software companies.
- Details of the Private Practice Conference on Friday, July 24.
- Topics that the following will be presenting on at the conference: Damien Adler from Power Diary, Darren Rieck Nookal, and Yianni Serpanos of Coreplus
- Optimizing your practice management software.
- Automating functions in your practice.