Today, we turn the tables as Letitia and Emma interview me, Cathy Love, on this very, very special 100th episode of the Private Practice Made Perfect podcast.
In this laid back episode, you’ll get to know more about me; my love for renewal, books, travel, and having a business; my best learnings from years and years of experience both in my personal and professional life.
For those who have listened from the first episode, to those just starting to unpack the goodness of the podcast, and to all who have stuck with us until today… Thank you for being with us as we reach this wonderful milestone. We couldn’t have done it without you.
- The story of how the podcast started and evolved.
- Helpful advice for someone starting their own business.
- Cathy’s renewal time, hobbies and the things she loves to do.
- Finding time to read books that spark her interest.
- The benefits of working for herself.
- Something she wished she had known 10 years ago.
- How she handles stressful situations in life.
- Things she is curious about right now.
- Her experiences of failing and learning in life.
- Her reason for doing what she’s doing in the world of allied health and coaching
- One luxury item she can’t live without and how she enjoys little luxuries in life.
- Turning off when travelling.
- Her secret to keeping good people on her team.
- One thing allied health business owners can do this week to make them one step closer to their business goals.