Tune in for this fireside afternoon chat with Chantelle Robards. Chantelle has recently joined the Nacre Consulting team as a Specialist Coach, and what an immense pleasure it is to have her with us.
Cathy and Chantelle discuss Chantelle’s first-time experience at the Quarterly Accelerator Conference, what she loves about what Nacre Consulting offers, and what it’s like working with the team.
Other topics covered during this episode:
- What’s in the works for Nacre in terms of recruitment and the workforce.
- Missing Twitter.
- The NDIS – playing a waiting game, what Chantelle thinks the industry will hear next, and things that will influence significant change.
- Chantelle’s thoughts on the aged care reforms for Allied Health.
- Retention and recruitment and the movement in the workforce.
- Where the narrative is for burnout in Allied Health business owners.
Connect with Chantelle Robards
- Visit Chantelle’s Website
- Follow Chantelle on Instagram (@chantelle_robards)
- Connect with Chantelle on LinkedIn
- Email Chantelle Robards [email protected]
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.