The idea of psychological safety in a company, big or small, is such a vital component for the business and its employees to thrive. It is the number 1 criteria for any high performing team. But are we giving much thought and action to it?
Michelle Bihary, a People Leadership, Self-Leadership and Workplace Resilience Expert, joins me in this episode as we chat about her business, services, and how psychological safety fits into all of this.
- Michelle tells us about the Delta Centre.
- The practitioners that work at the Delta Centre.
- An explanation on Employee Assistance Services / Programs.
- Things that surprise her about being in business.
- How marketing, finances and nitty-gritty stuff resonated with her.
- The reason why she set up her own personal brand.
- Michelle’s typical work week.
- Challenges across resilience, emerging leadership, and psychological safety.
- How Michelle measures the level of safety and how she works with business owners to promote it.
- A business’s organizational culture being defined inside out.
- Future plans of Michelle.
- A vital trait needed for allied health business owners.