Hannah Dunn, Director and Principal OT at D.O.T.S. Occupational Therapy for Children, dials into this episode to discuss her learnings as a business owner. We begin our chat with Hannah’s experience hiring her own husband, Warwick, as Business Development Manager, before discussing the rest of her wonderful team.
You’ll hear how Hannah fosters team culture by helping everyone feel connected and creating solutions-focused learning, as well as her experience building out leadership teams. You’ll then hear about her business learnings post-COVID, her five-year predictions for her business and the NDIS, as well as diversifying business income through creating other pathways.
Topics covered on team culture, leadership, and diversifying income:
- How to ensure that everyone feels connected and using solutions-focused learning.
- Building out leadership teams.
- What it looks like to create other pathways and how to find a balance.
Connect with Hannah Dunn
- Visit Hannah Dunn Website
- Connect with Hannah Dunn on LinkedIn
- Follow Hannah Dunn on Facebook
- Follow Hannah Dunn on Instagram
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.