Ever heard the word, “burnout”? It’s a major topic of discussion in all industries, particularly after the past couple of years, and especially in the allied health industry. You may have heard your colleagues talk about it, or you may have experienced it first-hand for yourself. With it being such a pertinent topic right now, I’ve decided to run a brand new masterclass to help anyone who is dealing with the challenges of burnout.
This masterclass, “Strategies for Promoting Balance and Preventing Burnout”, will dive into three main topics: Focusing and Acting Faster, Creating a Self-Care Culture, and Improving Workplace Balance. Listen to the episode to find out more about what you’ll discover in each topic, and what else you can expect when joining in on the masterclass.
Topics covered on Focusing and Acting Faster, Creating a Self-Care Culture, and Improving Workplace Balance:
- Burnout warning signs, causes and consequences, and engaging professional help.
- Leading you by example, promoting personal resilience, and actioning team-wide care plans.
- Setting purposeful and impactful work, promoting breaks and boundaries, and committing to safety and professional supports.
Connect with Cathy Love and Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.