In this episode, we talk to Liz Brownlee, OT and founding director of Wise OT Solutions.
Wise OT Solutions started 7 years ago and is now well-positioned in the industry. As an industry leader, they provide Occupational Therapy and rehabilitation services to people with varying illnesses, injury or disability.
What is covered in this episode:
- How Wise OT Solutions started
- The first three months of the business
- Story behind the business name
- The team of Wise OT Solutions
- Suggestions for leadership and keeping a broad remote team together
- The customers of the business and the role they play in their client’s lives
- How they are driving their business with the changes in their sector and NDIS
- Diversification of their services
- Changes needed by businesses and sectors and the NDIS
- What makes Wise OT Solutions different from other OT services
- The challenges encountered by the business and how they overcame it
- Where Liz got her inspiration and business smarts from
- Liz’s schedule during the week
- Technologies used by their business
- The next 7 years for Wise OT Solutions
- Liz’s proudest moments in her business.