In this episode, we talk to Elaine Jackson, a social worker and founding director of Spectrum Clarity.
Spectrum Clarity is a company that provides a customer-centric approach to social services such as service coordination and pre-planning in the NDIS space.
What is covered in this episode:
- Social workers and self-employment in NDIS
- Background of Spectrum Clarity, how and when it started, their plans for the business, and the services they offer
- The usefulness of Elaine’s university degrees in serving their business
- Who are the customers of Spectrum Clarity
- How the can-do attitude of the employees help them reach their goals
- The things that have taken them by surprise and problems they’ve encountered in the business
- How Elaine sees the future of Spectrum Clarity and her worries about several things including the viability of the businesses in the industry
- Tips for Allied Health Professionals involved to provide support to children and families
- Spectrum Clarity’s social work ethic and respect for the client