Today in the podcast we talk to Paul Dunn, chairman of B1G1 and a speaker and mentor for entrepreneurs globally.
B1G1, a social enterprise, is a global movement that helps businesses become giving businesses. This non-profit organization helps small- and medium-sized businesses embed giving activities in their everyday business operations and transactions to create lasting social impact and transformation in the world.
What is covered in this episode:
- How and why B1G1 started
- Giving businesses and concrete examples of how it is embedded in the way you do business
- How Cathy uses B1G1 in her business
- Transformations and connections a giving business creates and does to you and your business
- The power of small and how it can make a difference
- The boom of small businesses and the mindset of owners in the last five years
- The United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals or Global Goals and how businesses can make an impact on these