If there was ever an unexpected page-turner of a book, it would have to be SYSTEMology by David Jenyns. He makes systems interesting and simplifies the complexities, which isn’t easy when talking about systems in the first place. If you’re a business owner feeling intimidated or overwhelmed by it all, then I can’t recommend this book enough.
David walks us through the story behind what inspired him to write the book, and you’ll also hear him discuss the 7 Stages of SYSTEMology.
You’ll also get some insight into myths debunked, where David reveals the truth behind systems and patterns he’s discovered since working with many business owners. Other great topics include why email is horrible for tasks, comparing SYSTEMology to other methodologies, and why systems are like business insurance.
Topics covered on getting excited about systems and debunking myths about systems:
- Walking you through his book SYSTEMology, the 7 Stages of systems, and understanding the complexities.
- Revealing the truth behind systems and patterns, comparing SYSTEMology to other methodologies, and why systems are like business insurance.
Connect with David
- Visit David’s Websites (SystemHUB – SYSTEMology – David Jenyns)
- Follow David on Instagram (@davidjenyns)
- Follow David on Twitter
- Connect with David on Facebook
- Connect with David on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.