This week is a rerun of another great episode, this time around with Kate Hunter in Episode 229. Kate made her podcast debut in this episode, where she shares her experiences and insights while working at Cliniko.
You’ll hear Kate discuss how she got into working at Cliniko, where she interestingly started out as a photographer, as well as her insights into what it’s like working in a fully-remote team. She explains why Cliniko is more open than the average workplace, how they leverage their remoteness, and how the pandemic rapidly changed things for the company. Kate also shares the results of Cliniko’s Allied Health Survey, including key aspects she noticed.
Topics covered on rapid growth, working remotely, and Allied Health trends:
- How the pandemic changed things and affected business growth, and why Cliniko is more open than the average workplace.
- What it’s like working with a fully remote team, handling an ever-expanding team, and leveraging their remoteness to their advantage.
- Kate’s key findings from the Cliniko survey, and the importance of making the results practical and easy to read.
- Survey results part 1: https://www.cliniko.com/blog/news/cliniko-2021-survey-results-part-1/
- Survey results part 2: https://www.cliniko.com/blog/news/cliniko-2021-survey-results-part-2/
Connect with Cliniko and Kate
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.