Ever felt like you’re too busy to get a Virtual Assistant? Or maybe you think your business is too small, so a VA isn’t worth it? This rerun episode featuring Jenny Pither, Director of Allied Health Admin and Consulting, is exactly what you need to shift your view on admin support in the Allied Health industry and give you fresh insights and tips.
Topics covered on in this episode:
- What Jenny noticed on the NDIS front as an NDIS specialist.
- Her thoughts on the relationship between administration and Allied Health businesses, and why Iinsight Software is her preferred practice management platform at AHAS.
- Her experience with imposter syndrome.
- An open and honest discussion on fears and stepping out of her comfort zone.
- Why you should never be afraid to reach out for help.
Connect with Jenny Pither
- Visit Jenny’s Website
- Connect with Jenny on LinkedIn
- Follow Jenny on Facebook
- Check out Jenny’s book co-written with other atomic women
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.