The PM Academy was a fantastic way to meet others in the same role and build on the skills I have as well as developing new ways of thinking.
If only there was some training out there to make my Practice Manager shine like the keystone that my Practice Manager SHOULD be. Sure, there is certificate here and there but there isn’t an Academy that Practice Managers can attend to upskill, enhance and refine their role to make them feel confident and capable of running a practice and leading a team.
Oh wait…but there is.
Nacre Consulting has created an academy tailored to the evolving Practice Manager role to ensure that they are exceling in their career, and bringing the most potential to their role. What does this mean for you? The Allied Health Business Owner?
You can finally take your foot off the pedal, and fully embark on your CEO journey. The role of your Practice Manager is to be your right hand, but if they don’t have the skills to confidently manage their workload and the ever-changing climate, then you somehow have to always keep one eye open…
Imagine your Practice Manager taking the helm (as they should) and:
- Effectively manage a growing profitable business
- Confidently lead an outstanding team
- Proudly deliver reputable services and delight clients
- Systematically get the next best projects done
- Reclaim time and greater work life balance
- Embrace the business adventure and celebrate success