Marie Vakakis joins the Private Practice Made Perfect podcast to share her journey of developing and diversifying her businesses. Marie is a Therapist, Clinical Supervisor, Relationship & Wellbeing Educator, and Mental Health First Aid Instructor.
Listen as Marie and Cathy discuss the pandemic and its repercussions, how Marie finds motivation, and her future plans including where she sees her business ventures in the next five years. They then chat about podcasting and her insights about getting her own podcast up and running. You’ll also hear Marie discuss the importance of putting a personal touch on your business.
Topics covered on motivation, podcasting, and Marie’s training business:
- How she finds motivation day-to-day, her experience working with a business coach, and overcoming burnout.
- Getting business smarts from working on her podcast, what she loves about podcasting, networking, and adapting the podcast to the general public.
- Demystifying mental health and breaking the stigma, building systems, and working with the seasons.
Connect with Marie Vakakis
- Visit Marie’s Website (Personal & The Therapy Hub)
- Follow Marie on Instagram (@marievakakis & @thetherapyhubcounselling)
- Connect with Marie on Facebook (Personal & The Therapy Hub)
- Connect with Marie on LinkedIn (Personal & The Therapy Hub)
- Tune into Marie’s Podcast (The Complex Life Podcast)
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.