This solo episode of Cathy invites you to have a major rethink of the way you approach your routines to support energy management and sustainability. Cathy shares how she knows when to review, replace, and refresh all the wild and wonderful routines she has across her lifestyle, encouraging you to do the same to give you the best chance at creating optimal personal energy.
Listen as Cathy walks you through different ways to think about your personal battery as your energy powerhouse throughout your day. She shares her principles for establishing your own routine, including the importance of having an end-of-day approach.
Topics covered on monitoring your energy battery and establishing your daily routine:
- Thinking of your energy like a mobile phone battery, visualising your personal battery, and knowing when to do something about “plugging it back in” to recharge.
- Having an end-of-day approach, recognising what you’ve already got in place that’s working, transitioning from work-mode to rest-of-life-mode, and rethinking your sleep routine.
Connect with Cathy Love
- Visit Cathy’s Website
- Follow Cathy on Instagram (@nacre_consulting)
- Connect with Cathy on Facebook
- Connect with Cathy on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.