If you’ve ever felt like your productivity levels are low, this episode is going to be a game-changer. Donna McGeorge – Keynote Speaker, Facilitator, Trainer and Productivity Coach – tunes in to share a plethora of tips and tactics to help you tackle productivity. Donna also happens to be the best-selling author of three of my favourite books about productivity and regaining time, which you’ll find linked below.
In this episode, Donna discusses her commitment to being a Productivity Coach, where she delves into the importance of being aware of how you feel at the end of the day, rather than at the beginning. She then chats about her controversial take on the term “busy” as being the new lazy, and follows up with a look at the anti-work movement, the power of daydreaming, and how you can be more intentional about how you spend your time.
Topics covered on time vs. energy management and the Space Framework:
- Adaptive capacity, difference between being reactive and responsive, building a buffer, and the 85% capacity concept.
- Prioritising “thinking space”, a look into the four spaces, how Donna does her thinking time, and planning for the future.
- The 1-Day Refund Book by Donna McGeorge – Take back time and spend it wisely.
- The First 2 Hours Book by Donna McGeorge – Get more done with your day.
- The 25 Minute Meeting Book by Donna McGeorge – Sharpen your docs and tighten your time frames to get more done in less time.
- Capacity Quiz Registration
Connect with Donna
- Visit Donna’s Website
- Follow Donna on Instagram (@dmcgeorge)
- Connect with Donna on Facebook
- Follow Donna on Twitter (@DonnaMcGeorge)
- Connect with Donna on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.