Running a profitable business and using it for a good cause while living the life you want is the ultimate goal that Inspire wants for the businesses and entrepreneurs they support. Today, having a business isn’t just all about profits. Most, if not all, business owners now have a passion to make an impact not just on their founders, but on their team, their clients and, ultimately, the world.
In episode 137 of the PPMP podcast, Harvee Pene, author, TEDx Speaker, and founder of Inspire – Life Changing Accountants, joins us to talk about this very topic. He also talks about making smarter financial decisions in his book, Cashed Up, which he co-authored with his business partner Ben Walker.
- An overview on Inspire.
- The way they do accounting at Inspire.
- How they work with clients.
- Goals they help their clients with.
- The importance of building a team of advisors.
- Harvee talks about their book Cashed Up.
- Investing in the future of clients to make a global impact.
- The beauty of using B1G1 in your business.
- The Inspire team and what they do.
- Things allied business owners should be thinking about.