In this episode of the PPMP Podcast, I am so excited to bring on our guest Narelle Hypatidis who I’ve wanted to have on the show for so long. Narelle is the owner of Macarthur Paediatric Occupational Therapy in Sydney, Australia. She proudly describes herself as an accidental business owner. We talk about so much private practice goodness in this conversation.
We cover her business journey with her awesome team of 10, growing her practice despite the pandemic and flourishing as a CEO in her own way. Narelle generously shares her awesome experience with us and I can’t wait for you to pick up some ideas and tips along the way.
- The story of how she got into the world of private practice.
- Her experience in becoming an accidental business owner.
- Growing to her current team.
- Leadership skills that Narelle has developed in the last couple of years.
- How she created a team that is connected and care about each other.
- Navigating COVID in the last few months.
- Learning more about the business during the pandemic.
- The improvement of the business even through COVID.
- Becoming more aware of the business through the audit process, developing risk assessments, and strengthening policies and procedures.
- A glimpse of Narelle’s workweek.
- The advantage of a great client and finance team.
- The positive difference of having a remarkable senior clinician on her team.
- Enjoying the business side of things.
- Developing her team in all aspects of the business.
- Her plans for the next few weeks.
- Looking forward to the rest of 2020.
- Staycation and leave plans for their whole team.
- Narelle’s activities for recharging herself.
Macarthur Paediatric Occupational Therapy Website