From when she started her business to her learnings as a Founding Director, Jenny Gribbin from Driving Well Occupational Therapy tells all in this podcast episode. She walks through her early days in business feeling her way through the dark, to realising the importance of developing relationships and finding support.
Jenny also shares her thoughts on knowledge investment and how it’s been crucial in her journey, as well as the relief of appointing a Practice Manager. She also discusses team learnings and team culture, having a self-care plan, and the major role that the Drive Focus App has had for her clients.
Topics covered on knowledge investment, team learnings, and having a self-care plan:
- Why you should be investing in knowledge for growth, and why having guidance from others is integral to growing as a business.
- Best things she’s learned from building a team, the importance of team culture, and making sure everyone feels supported.
- Doing personal work, having flexible self-care practices to deal with competing demands, and how to not fall into the trap of being overwhelmed by a large to-do list.
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
Connect with Jenny Gribbin
- Visit Jenny Gribbin’s Website
- Connect with Jenny Gribbin on Facebook
- Connect with Jenny Gribbin on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.