Megan Ingram, speech pathologist is the co-owner of Peninsula Speech Pathology Services located on the Mornington Peninsula 60 minutes out of Melbourne Australia. We speak about her extensive experience with the Education Department, building a large thriving business and try and get ready for the NDIS.
Megan Ingram is a total whiz at social media. She is innovative and always finding new tools and tricks for engaging her audience, using the metrics and tweaking her campaigns. This wisdom, along with practice management software and systems is all shared up. Never ones to miss an opportunity, we drop in blatant plugs for the CPD products we deliver together and Megan’s other business Speech Concepts. Lots to love. Thank you Megan for wonderful generosity and conversation.
In this conversation, we also get into:
- Megan’s extensive experience with the Education Department, starting back in 2000
- Her exposure to a variety of service delivery models, extensive insight into the curriculum frameworks and working with educators
- How Peninsula Speech Pathology Services collaborate with schools and teachers particularly well.
- Megan shares her experience of being on maternity leave, transitioning into private practice and having been on the catch up ever since
- How Megan’s business has snowballed in a few short years
- Megan outlines her personal business success factors
- Being clear about what you as a business and team do, growing great clinicians and working hard on relationships, particularly relationships with families
- How, as a business they are committed to a paper free environment and have strategically worked towards this for several years
- Mindful eating, time management and much more!
A huge thank you to Megan Ingram for contributing the Private Practice Secrets Podcast.