In episode 140 of the PPMP podcast, Jack O’Brien and I have a conversation on the allied health industry amidst the COVID-19 global pandemic. Jack is the is co-director of Clinic Mastery and host of the Grow Your Clinic podcast.
Jack and I talk about the experiences of allied health businesses, the role that Telehealth plays, and the things we need to consider and expect amidst the crisis and moving forward. We have to accept the fact that this is now our new normal; and so we need to find ways to move through it beautifully and successfully.
- The advantage of a maturing allied health industry.
- Ideal clients of Clinic Mastery and NACRE.
- Challenges of allied health professionals when coming off the tools and going into the entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experiences of allied health businesses during this global pandemic.
- Stand-out success factors for businesses during COVID-19.
- Effective changes business owners have implemented over the last weeks.
- The status of Telehealth today.
- What to expect in the next few months, especially in Telehealth.
- Jack’s experience in reorienting his own clinic.
- The things that will remain and change after COVID-19.
- Practical things clinic owners can do.
Grow Your Clinic Podcast
Clinic Mastery Website
Clinic Mastery Facebook
Clinic Mastery Instagram
Clinic Mastery LinkedIn
Clinic Mastery YouTube
Patrick Lencioni – The Motive: Why So Many Leaders Abdicate Their Most Important Responsibilities