Having an online presence is important for any business person, including allied health business owners. One of the best ways to do that is via LinkedIn.
As it continues to evolve, it becomes a much more powerful personal branding tool. In this episode, I chat with Adam Houlahan, the Founder and CEO of Web Traffic That Works, and a global keynote speaker, about how allied health professionals can use LinkedIn to not only grow their presence but their referral network too.
Adam is not only a LinkedIn expert, he’s an Amazon Best Selling Author of several books, including his latest ‘Influencer’. His international team of over 20 teach business owners how to use social media, specifically LinkedIn, to stand out in their respective industries.
In addition, Adam runs group-based 12-week programs that help people expand their presence in their niche and connect with like-minded people.
- About Adam’s company, Web Traffic That Works – training programs for LinkedIn
- What Adam thinks of LinkedIn and the way it’s changing after being bought by Microsoft
- The importance of LinkedIn and how best to position yourself
- How allied health professionals can use LinkedIn to grow their business – building your referral network
- Content is the most critical part of LinkedIn – the types of content you should be creating
- How best to use LinkedIn as your personal branding tool – three action steps to ensure your profile is the best it can be
- Background on Adam’s 12 Week Influencer Challenge – what it covers and how it can help professionals
- Adam’s social media books – ‘The LinkedIn Playbook’ and his latest book, ‘Influencer’
- How long you should be spending on LinkedIn each day
- The main benefit of LinkedIn when it comes to connecting with people – no middle man
Adam Houlahan’s Quicklinks: