Overworking isn’t new to allied health business owners who take on so many roles all at the same time while trying to manage everything in between. But it doesn’t have to be this way forever. I’m here to tell you that you can change this and you can do something about it today.
I have been that kind of business owner once in my life – overworked and underpaid. But with the right mindset, tools and people to support you, you can reclaim your time, happiness and life. If you are up for the challenge of having your time and energy back to spend it with family, relationships, experiences and many more, then this is one episode you shouldn’t miss.
- The issue of allied health business owners being overworked and underpaid.
- Typical tasks and roles an allied health business owner takes on.
- Planning to gradually reduce your working hours.
- Using the concept of “The One Thing” by Gary Keller in “work-life balance”.
- Going through a mind shift.
- Delegating tasks to other team members.
- Building up your systems.
- The challenge to allied health business owners.