In today’s digital world, businesses need to consider marketing in the online space to capture more clients anytime, anywhere. The possibilities are endless in the world of digital marketing and reaching your target market is now better than ever with all the resources available at the tip of your fingers and with a few clicks on your computer.
Chris Walker and Georgia Hull of Walk Digital join us today to talk about digital marketing for allied health business owners and the importance of telling your stories to better capture your ideal clients in the process. If you are on this path of digital marketing or are considering doing it, this episode will teach you pearls of wisdom to get started or improve your strategy.
- Chris and Georgia’s roles in Walk Digital
- Expounding on Digital Marketing Strategies.
- Guiding clients to find their ideal clients.
- Getting your messaging right.
- The importance of having a story in your digital strategy.
- Looking at the channels you want to work on.
- Retargeting people who have interacted with you.
- Getting the texts, photos and videos right in your messaging mix.
- Tracking and measuring your metrics.
- Staying current with the trends in campaigns and advertising.
- Digital marketing in the next 3 years
- Tips on digital marketing for allied health professionals.