ChatGPT is taking over the world! Or is it…? What a pleasure it is to have Donna McGeorge – Keynote Speaker, Facilitator, Trainer and Productivity Coach – back on the podcast so soon. In this episode, you’ll hear us discuss her latest book, The ChatGPT Revolution: How to Simplify Your Work and Life Admin with AI.
Donna shares her journey writing the book, which demystifies how to use ChatGPT for personal and professional parts of your life. You’ll hear Donna give you a peek between the pages, share her secrets to prompting, and she also discusses AI in education and what the future will look like.
Topics covered on The ChatGPT Revolution:
- Delegating to ChatGPT and treating it like your assistant.
- Defining AI terms and demystifying how AI platforms work like ChatGPT.
- The history of ChatGPT and the pros and cons.
- Donna’s Three P’s to write effective prompts.
- How to create a financial plan with ChatGPT.
- ChatGPT Prompt Guide Free Worksheet
- Buy the books:
- Sign up for ChatGPT: https://chat.openai.com/
Connect with Donna McGeorge
- Visit Donna’s Website
- Follow Donna on Instagram (@dmcgeorge)
- Connect with Donna on Facebook
- Follow Donna on Twitter (@DonnaMcGeorge)
- Connect with Donna on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudy.