She’s back! It’s always a huge pleasure having Cate Schreck on the podcast. Her insights into customer service and what makes customer service excellence are important to know for any business, and Allied Health is no different. Cate is a Service Excellence Coach and the Director of Lightbulb Training Solutions (LTS) and Just For Schools, which is her new business that provides professional development to Education Support Staff (ESS).
You’ll hear Cate discuss the aftershock of the pandemic particularly for Allied Health business owners, who frontliners are and why they’re so important, as well as onboarding. Cate also shares her insights on EQ vs. IQ, hard and soft skills, workplace environments, and what excellent customer service really looks like in a workplace.
Topics covered on frontline customer service, EQ vs. IQ, and onboarding and customer service:
- Why frontliners are so important, why Cate chooses the term “frontline” in the first place, and key success factors for a happy and healthy frontliner.
- Self-aware people, extroverts vs. introverts, hard and soft skills, and people remembering how you make them feel.
- Knowing what the “right” type of onboarding looks like, having induction and onboarding standards with customer service standards incorporated, and looking at it from the point of view of professional development.
- EQ – Daniel Goleman’s Book https://www.danielgoleman.info/
- Cate’s Book – The A-Z of Service Excellence
- Lightbulb Training Solution Free Resource – The WIN Activity
- Lightbulb Training Solution Free Resource – Service Excellence Conversations
Connect with Cate
- Visit Cate’s Websites (Lightbulb Training Solutions, Just For Schools)
- Connect with Cate on Facebook (Lightbulb Training Solutions, Just For Schools)
- Connect with Cate on LinkedIn
- Follow Cate on Twitter (@CateSchreck)
- Check out Cate’s YouTube
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.