Grab a drink and get comfortable as you tune in to the latest solo episode with Cathy Love, where this time she shares an exciting new program called Thrive90: Business Growth Activator.
This 90-day program is designed for new business owners and startups to give industry insights and build confidence at the beginning stages of their wonderful business journey.
We’re bringing together a community of like-minded Allied Health business owners (which is when truly amazing things happen) to help you upskill yourself to a whole other level. Listen to the full episode for all the details on the program, and click here to find out more and to secure your spot.
Here’s a glimpse into what you’ll discover during the Thrive90: Business Growth Activator Program:
- Focus on being a director, rather than a clinician to avoid things getting dusty and confusing.
- Find those financial results to support your lifestyle and make loveable numbers.
- Move past word-of-mouth marketing through challenging and broadening your marketing opportunities.
- Navigate any feelings of overwhelm using practical skills and enhanced knowledge.
- Change your approach to recruitment and retention by understanding what you haven’t done yet.
- & MUCH MORE!
Connect with Cathy Love
- Visit Cathy’s Website
- Follow Cathy on Instagram (@nacre_consulting)
- Connect with Cathy on Facebook
- Connect with Cathy on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.