In this episode, we talk about the power of practice management software, specifically Cliniko, and how it is changing the way Allied Health services are being delivered today.
We pick the brains of none other than the Founder and CEO of Cliniko, Joel Friedlaender, to help us see the benefits we can take advantage of by using this innovative practice management software such as increased online bookings and decreased no-shows, useful data management and report production, and many more.
Cliniko is a safe, secure and reliable allied health practice management software that takes care of your practice’s data management. It allows you to access your data anytime and anywhere in the world and, most importantly, it is trusted in over 95 countries worldwide.
- The benefits of meeting up with your remote team face to face which Cliniko did in November 2018.
- Most recent updates on Cliniko.
- Business reports that Cliniko users can take advantage of using their software.
- Experimenting on advertising to broaden your reach.
- Cliniko’s compliance on data management in privacy laws in many countries, including GDPR in Europe.
- Joel’s advice for businesses who continue to work with pen and paper files.
- The latest on My Health Record and how Cliniko fits into that.
- The latest on integrating the use of payment gateways for medicare.
- Trends, behaviours, and questions of Australian Cliniko users on optimizing Cliniko.
- Joel’s thoughts on competition between businesses, especially in Allied Health.
- Positive and negative trends that Joel is seeing in the Allied Health Industry regarding softwares and technology.
- How to improve your security and the passwords you use.
- Cliniko’s biggest projects for 2019.
- Latest on NDIS on Cliniko’s perspective.
- Cliniko’s goal in supporting clients and developing their software.