When I started my Allied Health Business, it had fast growth although it wasn’t particularly well managed in hindsight. As allied health professionals, being a business owner isn’t what we went to university for; and having time for proper business training isn’t always the case. So, the business side of things can feel very overwhelming.
Running a business with great support
There are two things I want to ask you:
Who are your business co-pilots?
Who are your support crew?
Running any business without great support, without mentoring, without an extra set of eyes and that trusted co-pilot is really doing business the hard way. I know this for a fact because as soon as I got the support I needed in my own private practice, I felt and saw a massive difference. It went from zero to significant on every single factor you would want to measure.
What is covered in this episode:
- The Business Continuum.
- Accelerating your private practice to a starring business.
- Important questions you need to ask yourself.
- The process of how I worked on my private practice.
- What I learned really fast.
- The outcomes of the process.
- Our business community and services.
- Getting the right support you need for the business.