We’re making some exciting changes to the Advantage Membership! If you’d like to find out more, please email email@example.com.
Complete your Business Plan easily and effectively during this workshop. Let’s make 2019 your best year yet! Cathy Love has cleverly built the workshop presentations to make you feel enlightened and confident with each topic. Delivered live, this will be a hands-on workshop with time to develop a plan specific for your business and the chance to ask Cathy questions along the way.
Here are the topics covered:
- PURPOSE: Define your business impact
- PEOPLE: Build your high-performing team
- PRODUCTS: Deliver profitable products your clients love
- PROCESS: Strengthen your procedures for growth and freedom
- PROMOTE: Solutions for easy and effective marketing
- PROFIT: Know your numbers for business brilliance
- PLAN: The (big) one-page business plan
Presented by Cathy Love (Allied Health Business Coach) & Chantelle Robards (Speech Pathologist and NDIS Provider Activist)
Panicking about the Q&SC audit?
Procrastinating about your policies and procedures?
Keen for helpful conversation, a workable document structure and guidance?
During Virtual Business Systems Workshop, we front foot the work to get your business systems up to speed and on the way to audit ready.
Phew… what difference will that make to your business happiness?
Informative and actionable content
Templates and resources provided
Heads up folks, this is not a passive listening event. We have loads to work through.
The Business Systems Bootcamp deep dive video recordings include:
- Your business mindset and management for success
- NDIS update and preparation for the Verification and Certification Audits
- NDIS National Practice Standards, your business’s deliverables, and audit process
- Future-proof your practice with person-centered practice and human-centered design principles
- Policies and Procedures, Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Financial management in the NDIS future
- Making magic happen for you and your business
Well, how’s that for a list of business awesome!
PAEDS BIZ GROW