Today on the podcast we talk with Steven Whittington, Chief Product Owner from coreplus.
coreplus is an Australian online e-health practice management software that’s accessible anywhere, anytime saving time and money for their users.
What is covered in this episode:
- How coreplus got started and the impact the cloud has had on the uptake of the software
- Developments in the last 6 months of the coreplus software including user interface upgrade, automated workflows and secure messaging
- A breakdown of how automated workflows would work practically into a practice
- A background to secure messaging and how it will impact the flow of patient records and communication between practices in the future
- A patient-centered focus for automated workflows and secure messaging
- The top 3 feaures and benefits of the coreplus software
- The ability to work with coreplus online anytime, anywhere
- Integrated workflows and costs saving with coreplus connecting directly with Medicare online
- Lessons learnt from communicating and working with allied health private practice business owners
- The need for greater investment in business management and mindset of clinical business owners
- What the digital health world will look like in the next 5 years
- The issue of Practice Managers changing where referrals go for cost savings
- The need to make the process receiving referrals as easy as possible for allied health providers
- The impact of the rollout of My Health Record for allied health providers
- The lack of a NDIS tech backend to enable practice software integration
- The future features rolling out on coreplus.