Ever come out of a therapy session or meeting, only to check your phone and be met with 20 new emails? It’s a stressful feeling, but the good news is that there’s a solution, and it’s admin support.
Revisit all-things admin in this rerun episode with the Founding Director of Pro-Assist Virtual Administration, Karina Follent. For Karina, Pro-Assist isn’t just about the admin – it’s about fostering meaningful flexibility for business owners. From the start, she’s always had a passion for helping Allied Health business owners regain time, so that they can focus more on their loved ones.
Topics covered in this rerun episode:
- The importance of spending precious time with family and friends.
- Considering what you could be handing off to the admin pros.
- Never being afraid to ask for help.
- Various admin tasks Karina does for busy Allied Health business owners.
- Benefits of practice management software.
- Why you should have your systems set up first before hiring staff.
- How to avoid burnout.
- Karina’s NDIS opinions.
- Why you should keep waitlists small and compact.
Connect with Karina Follent
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.