Let’s rewind it back to another popular episode for this week’s Rerun – Shifting from Clinician to Business Owner: Recruitment, Core Values & More with Kelly Ketchell.
In this episode, you’re reminded to sit back and think about what has made the biggest change in your journey as an Allied Health Business Owner. And for Kelly Ketchell, Business Owner at Active Life Therapies, it was when she started working ON the business rather than IN it.
Topics covered on the “ON” “IN” concept, Kelly’s pearls of wisdom, and recruitment:
- Why working ON the business instead of IN it, is so important, what books she’s been reading to help with her journey, and why you need to know your numbers.
- Kelly’s NDIS predictions, the software development of her father, and insights into what makes her team so brilliant.
- Kelly’s commitment to recruiting based on her core values, and the importance of envisioning your future plans.
Connect with Kelly Ketchell
- Visit Kelly’s Website
- Follow Kelly on Instagram (@activelifetherapies_18)
- Connect with Kelly on Facebook
- Connect with Kelly on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.