When you first embarked on your venture as an Allied Health Business Owner, what can you look back on and realised you underestimated about the process?
There’s nothing better than getting a glimpse into fellow business owner’s worlds, and getting insight into their journey, and in this rerun episode with Louise Whitton from Focus on Function, you get just that.
We can learn so much about ourselves and have our minds opened to things we may not have thought of before, like Louise’s experience navigating rapid growth and admission of underestimating certain factors of the business.
Topics covered on in this episode:
- Diving into the importance of bringing the right advisors onboard as the business grows.
- Insights into HR and admin.
- Developing team goals for billable impacts.
- Adapting your current practices to achieve continuous improvement.
Connect with Louise Whitton
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.