What is your relationship with LinkedIn? How do you utilise the platform? This rerun episode is an exciting one as Cathy speaks with Adam Houlahan – LinkedIn Expert at Prominence Global and Author of three Amazon best-selling books on the subject.
Prominence Global is one of the world’s leading LinkedIn personal branding agencies, supporting the world’s scaling entrepreneurs to become prominent and highly influential in their industry.
After hearing the conversation, you’ll probably wonder why you ever held back in the first place. If you never even attempted something because of fear or reservation, Adam has the perfect answer: “Done is better than perfect.”
Check out what you’ll hear in this rerun episode on Understanding the Value of LinkedIn:
- How LinkedIn has changed how we use content. Learn about all the nuances of the platform, including how things have changed since the pandemic.
- Understanding content strategies. How they help your business and why they’re so important.
- Misconceptions. Being aware of misconceptions about LinkedIn and mistakes made, as well as how to avoid them.
- Recruiting. Learn just how valuable LinkedIn is to the recruitment process for your business.
- Branding. Did you know just how much it matters how you’re branding yourself on LinkedIn? Find out how to amplify your business authority and brand.
Connect with Adam Houlahan
- Visit Adam’s Websites (Adam’s Personal & Prominence Global)
- Follow Adam on Instagram (@adamhoulahan)
- Connect with Adam on Facebook (Adam’s Personal & Prominence Global)
- Follow Adam on Twitter (@AdamHoulahan)
- Connect with Adam on LinkedIn
- Check out Adam’s YouTube
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.