When was the last time you looked over the website you use for your business? Perhaps it’s time for a refresh? Your website is like your shopfront, and if it’s looking a little shabby, then people aren’t going to want to stop and look any further.
In this rerun episode, Cathy chats about the importance of having an up-to-date website for your business and its many benefits. A fresh-looking website is what’s going to make you stand out from your competition, and it’s also a reflection of your brand.
This is a great refresher if you’ve neglected your website for a while, giving you plenty of tips to help you revamp your site’s appearance and content.
Check out what you’ll hear in this rerun episode on New Website Business Benefits:
- Think of your website like a garden. Learn the importance of maintaining your site to keep it looking fresh – it’s in need of just as much care as your brick-and-mortar clinic!
- My experience with Webbies. Don’t be afraid to ask others for help to get your site looking tip-top!
- The importance of headshots. Find out why you shouldn’t compromise on those photos! They will show your customers that you care about your image and how you’re presenting yourself to them.
- The draft phase is key. Discover why the draft phase (or in other words, the “change-your-mind phase”) is essential for building a cohesive site.
- Branding, branding, branding. Find out how a website effects your brand.
Connect with Cathy Love
- Visit Cathy’s Website
- Follow Cathy on Instagram (@nacre_consulting)
- Connect with Cathy on Facebook
- Connect with Cathy on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.