This week is a rerun of a popular episode with Sarah Teoh – Director of Look Who’s Talking. She discusses team spirit and culture, sharing advice on how to create a positive team energy, as well as how an increasing team impacts operations and culture.
Sarah then speaks in-depth about professional resilience, including why it’s one of the biggest missing skills in the Allied Health industry. You’ll also hear Sarah share her thoughts on what she thinks the Allied Health industry has not done well with retention, and ways to improve. Other topics include learning how to establish professional boundaries, investing in workplace culture, and her projections for the future of Allied Health.
Topics covered on team culture, professional resilience, and the Allied Health industry:
- How to foster a positive team energy, the traits she looks for when hiring, and the importance of investing in workplace culture.
- Questioning what you consider as professional resilience, establishing professional boundaries, and why it’s one of the biggest missing skills.
- Maintaining a work-style and lifestyle flexibility, retention in the Allied Health industry, and her future projections.
Connect with Sarah Teoh
- Visit Sarah’s Website
- Follow Sarah on Instagram (@look_whos_talking_therapy)
- Connect with Sarah on Facebook
- Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn (Clinic LinkedIn)
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.