Tune into this rerun episode to hear Ben Turnbull discuss the secret resource that many Allied Health professionals don’t know about. Ben is the Founding CEO and Board Director of AHANA Ltd (Allied Health Assistants’ National Association Ltd).
The AHANA is a national network for Allied Health Assistants (AHAs). It’s designed to support them to improve the output, quality, and efficiency of Allied Health professionals, and services provided publicly and privately.
If you are hesitant about AHA’s and their role, listen to the episode to hear Ben break down any common pain points. You also don’t want to miss his pro-tips on where to find AHA’s and recruit them.
Check out what you’ll hear in this rerun episode on Better Understanding the Role of Allied Health Assistants:
- How the AHANA works. Learn how AHAs can work independently or with an Allied Health professional, who can then connect with the AHANA to understand how to better support AHAs in the workplace.
- Formal AHA training. Find out the latest-and-greatest in AHA formal training and whether it’s changing.
- Support worker vs. AHA. Understand the differences.
- AHA trends. Hear Ben share the trends he’s noticed about AHAs going off alone and setting up their own businesses.
- The future of AHAs and the AHANA. Find out Ben’s thoughts on where it’s going as a profession, changes he’s seen in the last five years, and his future visions for the AHANA.
Connect with Ben Turnbull
- Visit AHANA’s Website
- Connect with Ben on Facebook
- Follow Ben on Twitter (@AHANA_Aus)
- Connect with Ben on LinkedIn (Ben’s Personal & AHANA)
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.