Recruitment is one of the most interesting and hardest parts of running an allied health business because so many business factors depend on it. I’m sure you’ll agree with me on this. All of us have tried one too many ways of recruitment, but it still remains a tough ball game. In this episode of the PPMP podcast, I share how you can learn a different but successful way to help you get that creative cut through approach in recruiting. If you want to be more strategic and systemised in your recruitment role, you’ll want to listen to this.
- What works well for recruitment
- Recruitment affects so many factors in business
- How it helps refocusing and reusing your time
- Details on my upcoming complimentary webinar: How to Recruit Like a Rockstar
- Topics we’ll be covering in the webinar.
- Thinking of your business plans and goals across 2021.