Noura Tashakor tunes in this week to share her incredible story on how she went from Pharmacist to Allied Health Business Owner. Noura is the Founding Director of Tashacare Australia.
You’ll first hear Noura chat about her hands-on approach to being a leader, before sharing her journey towards finding herself and her sense of purpose. She also discusses the concept of modifying roles to meet constantly changing environments and needs, and where she sees Tashacare in the next couple of years.
You’ll then hear about her take on perseverance and having objectives, the unique solution her team used to navigate the pandemic, and a fascinating piece on justice and why it’s such an integral value in her business.
Topics covered on perseverance and objectives, being a successful director, and justice:
- Why you need to be humble and have values-based objectives in everything you do, and the importance of reflecting on your objectives in order to find your barriers and overcome them.
- Noura’s tips on how to be a successful director, being open to new things, how to lead the way, and having open communication.
- Why justice is a value in her business, her personal experience with justice, and why you need to be aware of change and seek it.
Connect with Noura Tashakor
- Visit Noura’s Website
- Follow Noura on Instagram (@tashacareaustralia)
- Connect with Noura on Facebook
- Connect with Noura on LinkedIn (Personal & Tashacare)
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.