Tricia Lerk joins us in the podcast to share her business story. An OT by trade, and a mother by nature, Tricia (or some would know her as Trish) is the Director and Principal Occupational Therapist at Planted Parenting. She shares the moment she decided to go full-time with the business during the beginning stages of the pandemic, and how she now runs her business.
You’ll then hear Trish share her thoughts on how to stay passionate and maintain your vision as a business owner, as well as how she does therapy differently, how she found her dream team, and the differences between energy management and time management. You’ll also hear Trish share how her Lady in Red program works, which is an in-home behavioural support program for parents.
Topics covered on passion and vision, what the business has taught her, and energy vs. time management:
- Being picky when it comes to recruitment, driving the term “planted” from the business name into her business mission, and unleashing your lifetime dreams.
- Doing therapy differently, never underestimating yourself, and finding your village of people.
- Having sustainable energy, the importance of thinking time, and getting excited and expectant for what’s to come.
- 100 Lifetime Goals Worksheet – The 25 Questions with Keith Abraham CSP
Connect with Tricia
- Visit Tricia’s Website
- Follow Tricia on Instagram (@plantedparenting)
- Connect with Tricia on Facebook
- Connect with Tricia on LinkedIn
- Check out Tricia’s YouTube
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.