Unsure how to optimise your website? Or simply looking for some expert insights on the ins-and-outs of marketing your clinic online? This episode with Michael Colman has everything you need. Michael is the Founding Director of Local Health Marketing, which specialises in growing Allied Health practices using proven digital marketing strategies.
You’ll hear Michael chat about what it’s like for Allied Health business owners to work with Local Health Marketing, including the starting point and the overall process that they can expect. Michael also shares his thoughts on what works and what doesn’t for Allied Health websites, including the importance of ease-of-use and how to build trust and credibility in just 30 seconds.
Topics covered on attracting your target audience, consistency, and SEO:
- Being clear on your homepage, understanding your target audience and who they are, and putting yourself in their shoes.
- Hammering home your unique value proposition, considering how you want your business to represent you, and Michael’s tips on the best ways to approach blogs on your website.
- Michael demystifies SEO and boils it down to simple terms, understand the importance of conversion, and hear Michael’s top conversion tips.
- Website Checklist – An SEO checklist to see if you have the fundamentals for your website.
Connect with Michael Colman
- Visit Michael’s Website
- Follow Michael on Instagram (@localhealthmktg)
- Connect with Michael on Facebook
- Connect with Michael on LinkedIn (Michael’s Personal & Local Health Marketing)
- Follow Michael on Twitter (@LocalHealthMktg)
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.