We are very excited to announce that we are going to be having our 3rd virtual conference on Friday 25th of October 2019. This will be a pretty fun and action-packed conference that will help you do business easier and a little more fun.
Believe it or not, most of the questions I get asked on business meetings, calls, webinars, coaching, and other conversations I’ve had are about team, recruitment, retention and leadership. This is why our theme for October’s virtual conference is “Excite Your Team for Business Success.”
Your ticket to the virtual conference will not only give you access on the day but for 30 days after the program including the exhibitors and all the good stuff!
Discover who you need to be to make your team fly and make the biggest possible impact for yourselves and for your clients. Launch yourself and your team right into 2020 and position yourself to get ready for what will be your best year yet.
Here are some of the live presentations I will be doing:
- How to Recruit Like Royalty – Learn how to leverage your employer value proposition to attract amazing clinicians and customer service team members.
- Business owners’ shift from client facing to team facing
- Exploring the roles and responsibilities of having a practice manager – Being clear on the definition of the practice manager role, what it is and isn’t, and how it fits alongside what you and your clinical team do.
- Keeping great people forever and understanding career and leadership pathways right across your team
We will also be holding Business Bubbles at the conference where can jump on and ask me anything you want!
Here are some of the topics to be discussed by guest speaker experts:
- Virtual assistants and how they can become an amazing part and valued asset of your team.
- Getting NDIS ready and considerations when developing allied health assistant services.
- Awards you may be engaging your team in and specialists you need to have in your business to guide you in the best way possible.
- Setting up position descriptions with good KPIs for easier and clearer measurement and development of performance.
- Value of having an advisory team so that you’re not flying alone.
- Having fabulous team meetings.
- Growing your organizational culture.
- … and so much more!
We look forward to having you in the virtual conference on Friday 25th October, 2019. Be ready to get allied health business done in the best way possible.