Creating a good balance between the business side and the client side of things can generate a more positive result and a lighter atmosphere in the Allied Health Business.
Returning podcast guest, Megan Ingram shares her journey from rebranding Peninsula Speech Plus while learning through the process of maximising resources available, nurturing connections at the workplace and being able to give more to the community.
Peninsula Speech Plus is comprised of a well-experienced team of speech pathologists utilising a multi-disciplinary approach and offering way more than just therapy. They have clinics in Mornington, Frankston and Rosebud catering to both child and adult.
- Megan recounts their process of rebranding.
- Enjoying efficiency through the utilisation of a recruiting agency.
- Their partnership with a philanthropic organisation.
- Connecting with and providing a healthy atmosphere for staff.
- Maximising your available resources.
- Encouraging engagement in the workplace.
- Best practices in Peninsula Speech Plus clinics.
- Tips for finding joy in multiple roles as a business owner.
- Focusing on self-management.
- The impact and change brought about by the NDIS to their business.
- Future plans for Peninsula Speech Plus.
- Monthly Team Talk Teleconference for Allied Health Professionals.
- Taking time off as a business owner.
- Megan asks Cathy about regrets and advice received.