Cathy is back for a solo episode on the podcast, where this time she’s covering the exciting upcoming Masterclass, the Onboarding Operation: Super Organised Onboarding for Sustained Success. She talks about wanting to open the onboarding door and taking a deep dive to help Allied Health business owners reconsider their onboarding strategies and make them stronger.
As being such a critical stage, it’s important for business owners to adapt to the ever-changing Allied Health industry. With the market becoming more sophisticated every year, people are expecting a more comprehensive and holistic start to working with you.
Sign up for the Onboarding Operation Masterclass now and position your business to establish strong employer or contractor retention!
Topics that will be covered in the Onboarding Operation Masterclass:
- Using the ‘First 100 Days Curriculum’ concept.
- Building a high-quality, consistent and repeatable onboarding strategy.
- How to centralise onboarding information to streamline the process.
- Systemising your onboarding experience to make a brilliant first impression.
- Creating a process for the whole team to participate in onboarding.
- The crucial role of communication in onboarding.
- How to measure the effectiveness of your newly developed onboarding program.
- & MUCH MORE!
Connect with Cathy Love
- Visit Cathy’s Website
- Follow Cathy on Instagram (@nacre_consulting)
- Connect with Cathy on Facebook
- Connect with Cathy on LinkedIn
Connect with Nacre Consulting:
- Join the Accelerator Mastermind
- Complete the Allied Health Biz Quiz
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Join our Facebook Group online community
More about The Private Practice Made Perfect Show:
The Private Practice Made Perfect podcast is a much loved conversation for those wanting to hear real life Australian Allied Health business stories, adventures and the occasional confession.
The outstanding guest list includes business owners and wonderful small business supporters such as accountants, marketers, bookkeepers, IT wizards, virtual assistants, lawyers and more.
As you know, it takes a village to run a business. Cathy gathers the tribe, captures the collective wisdom and conveniently delivers it to your earbuds.
All episodes are chatty, honest and practical… warning… we often stray from the topic, talk of wine and laugh loudly.