If there’s anything we took from 2020, it’s the importance of being ready-to-go at any and all times. We’ve learned the importance of gathering information, making great decisions, and trying to fall back on that spirit of “onwards and upwards”.
At Nacre Consulting, we’ve been busy-bees getting lots of good things done. (There’s even some nice surprises coming up, so keep your eyes peeled).
We’ve seen a ton of new members over the summer (a special welcome to all of you) into our accelerator program. With boardrooms meeting, coaching groups thriving, and new members galore, we’ve been feeling pretty sunny at Nacre Consulting.
But what’s really stuck out lately is the worry around waitlists. Who here wishes their waitlist system worked better?
Managing waitlists is a whole business activity. It needs excellent management, exceptional leadership, and executed actions.
As part of this week’s new PPMP podcast episode, I’m so excited to announce our upcoming web event:
Taking Your Waitlists from Worried to WOW!
While many business owners already know what to do in the waitlist department, our webinar is basically topping that off. Gold plating it. Adding that cherry on the waitlist cake.
These are some main areas we’ll be covering in the webinar:
- How to profile your clients effectively and create a waitlist care plan.
- The power of cool communication with examples, stories, hints and tips to bring it to life.
- What could you be doing differently for you wait-listers? New service ideas and leveraging technology.
- Rethinking the way you deliver services to increase business flow.
- Your role as a business leader – how to create a vibrant waiting zone to add value.
How are you going to manage your waitlist? Even the best waitlist plans in the world need to be executed in the most effective way.
Join us on Thursday 8th of April at 7:00PM to take your waitlist from worried to WOW.