Changes are inevitable both in life and business but most of the time it can lead to positive results for you, your business, your team and, most especially, your patients.
Madhavi Nawana Parker, Managing Director of Positive Minds Australia, shares with us her experience in changing her business thinking and making a transition from traditional one-to-one therapy to one-to-many therapy.
We all know that it isn’t easy running a practice but with the right mindset and a supportive team, she has succeeded in supporting young children in her practice through the years.
- An introduction on Positive Minds Australia.
- Madhavi’s business thinking in making the transition from one-to-one to one-to-many therapy.
- She shares her insights in the last 12 months from a business point of view.
- The things she enjoys most in the business.
- The current needs of the business in darker moments.
- Her thoughts on the most amazing process about writing books.
- How her books weave into the work that she’s doing now.
- The Positive Mindset Curriculum Book.
- The state of Positive Minds Australia in 2 years